Janeism

Monday, November 24, 2008

The King's birthday

my king's birthday fell on 22 Nov, and this is the 1st time that I am celebrating with him, and hopefully for the rest of my life too...

Being the 1st time, it gotta be special! special dinner, special gift, special everything!

I shall leave the tacky details out as i dont wan you to weep for me... and to fall in love with me.. when u learnt wat a great girl i am... and you missed it.. (Haha!!)

I decided to buy him a Swatch watch on fri nite... hence was planning to buy.. but alas! when i saw the shop was closed.. i was flabbergasted! it is close? it cant be!! what about me???? U mean i am not going to give him any present??? Isnt it supposed to be a special gift????? I almost broke down and cry....

Swatch was having their ANNUAL D&D that night and all the shops are closed after 6pm. Darn….

evertheless, being a positive and resourceful adult, There is always another opportunity for me to buy the watch at another instant or place. Or should I simply skip the gift part? Hmm…. Don’t care.. lets go home 1st…

Wonderful night as I was the 1st person to wish him happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Dear!! Muacks!

Woke up the next day… and I don’t have plans for the day… only the night part…
Planned to go gold class but upon learning the harsh truth that they had raised the tix price to $36 per pax for weekend, I banish the idea… bloody hell!!

Let’s just move on to the dinner part shall we?
I kept it a secret with regards to the location… it’s tcc… but where????? Hehehe

The answer is out… its…. Keppel bay!
We took a cab there as there is no public transportation in. I hope he was fascinated by the place.. I myself love the place…. Its beautiful…. And tcc décor is beautiful too

We ordered our food, drinks.. sit around… chat…. Made some promises here and there…. Etc etc…..

Halfway through our drinks, I suddenly remember… oh! Where is the cake! I gotta get him a cake to make his birthday complete… hence… I went to the “loo”.
On my way back, I went to the cake display and chose a choco cake, and requested them for a candle…

But I got more than I asked for… 3 servers came over and sang happy birthday to him! Hehehe
He was pretty shock coz I guess he didn’t expect it to come…

I was really happy with the service TCC provide…
Hope the king had a wonderful birthday…..
.
.
.
.
.
What a lucky chap he is eh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter