Janeism

Saturday, July 26, 2008

lousy place to be in

If you have been consciencely communicating with me, you would have know this...
i might be jobless soon!!

my business group is currently having serious reorg and cutting alot of people...

almost my whole beloved ES team is wiped out.... i am not safe yet, but seriously... i dont care! I dont want to stay in such a shitty place anymore...

in the 1st place, i dont really enjoy my work. the only reason i stay is becoz of the people, the environment, my boss.... now that the people will be gone, whats the point of me staying behind?
Also, i was brought in by mikey and he has been giving me more than necessary support. I feel so bitchy now... i mean.. i am loyal like a dog! I wanna leave with him... i know i know.. its silly.. inflation is here, unemployment rates blah blah blah.. but i just feel that it's somehow wrong to stay back in this lousy dept where the lousy people dominate.

Yes, at times, i complained abt ali and being stressed by him.... but he dont bite... i still like him as much. and i know he will cover me when there's a need...

unlike those upper management who wants to take control of things, hence doing a cleansing of those "hard to manage" staff...

this is really damnit reorg!!! Pls!!! let me find another job and leave! I dont wanna stay! I got back bone 1!!! I am a loyal bitch! woof woof!

Maybe I can just take it as a break, since it was in my initial plan to just work 2 years in this job. so come to think abt it, it's time now....

Anyway, now im in a bochup mode already, just like my team mates... why do we need to care, when they dont care abt us? meet numbers for what? it's pointless...
what i should do now is to enjoy life and make sure what i get is well deserved!

it's a cold harsh world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter