Janeism

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello!

I have received some complaint that I havent been blogging for the longest time...
Well, I am sorry.... I had been lazy+busy+uninteresting+(more lame reasons) hence I havent been blogging.....


How have my life been?

Reorg has been the BIG thing in my office now.. yes, my dept seems to be downsizing.. am i safe? Well... I guess so... unless some1 dont like me somewhere up there.. but I guess Im juz a small little headcount who doesnt make such a difference as I make peanuts pay! hehehe

But i dont like changes.. i dont wanna change my colleagues.. i want everything to be status quo....

Oh well... just hope for the best!!

Yes, its saturday, and im bored and stuck at home... though not forced... I chose to stay home... yet I am grumbling.. haha! Typical me!! This is just me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter