Janeism

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Da Uncle Killer

recently, there's this guy from another dept.... somehow, he got to know me and recently, we started a newspaper exchange program. he gave me his Today while I will give him My Paper. So , he will come over almost everyday.

His presence is quite noticable til my boss said to him... seems like now u are appearing here more often than in ur own dept....

Then today, he came again.. and my boss said: why dun u find a job here instead??
then they started the thing that I am single, so is he...
somehow, talk abt interested in me.... then tis guy (lets nick him as LKK) said... ya of coz... im interested in her! who will not be???
As i was in a concall with a headset, i pretended not to hear and shooed them away, saying im busy!
Then my boss asked lkk... whether he got $ 1st anot?
then lkk said.. money of coz i have!
then i said: like tat can consider lah!
lkk then mentioned something like.. thats why he started the newspaper exchange program, as a stepping stone.... and my boss turned to me and said: ask him to cut the process lah.... show u his bank account can already....

Gosh! I am such an uncle killer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter