Janeism

Monday, May 19, 2008

weddings

Just came back from a wedding dinner of my mum's friend's daughter... she was sort of like my playmate when we were young.. u know, we always play with mama's friends children. But it was like donkey years ago.. even before I went primary school... but yes, i do still remember her...

And she's married now!! and shes younger than me!!

It was a great dinner (minus the fact that I could only eat the steamed fish. no sharksfin! no crispy chicken! hmpfh!). The wedding was sweet and cute...

The couple knew each other in the dragon boat team, hence you know the crowd lah.. young, hip, sporty, tanned, great bods.. great sports! they made the wedding very lively. The 2 cute emcees are hilarious & cute!

As usual, they show the motage of their young age, and also wat happened in the morning. The bros actually wore tee and khaki pants.. and its their uniform... so extraordinary!

The dragonboat team also made a video for them with their friends wishing them all the best, etc... seems like they are so right for each another... that the whole world is wishing them the very best life ahead.

The emcees asked the groom why did he choose her, and his answer was.. cant you see that shes the most beautiful woman in this room?
I felt like raising my hands and said : Hello!! Didnt you see me??
But better not, it's their big day afterall... hehe

And the bride teared... she must be real happy to have found such a sweetie..
(Even I felt like crying too... so sweet.. sob... )

Then there was a special surprise from the groom to the bride. He sang a song in the video for the bride. It's soooo sweet! awwwwww

She's real lucky to found such a sweet hubby and from the bottom of my heart, blissful life ahead my old old playmate!

Hope my one sweet day will come soon too!! and may it be even sweeter!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter