Janeism

Friday, March 24, 2006

Homesick already!

Yes, tomorrow i am goin Taiwan for my holiday..
And everytime before going for holiday, I will feel slightly sad... I am too attached to my mama and house. Cant bear the thought of leaving her alone for 5 days, and leaving the house.... sobz... Hope she will take good care of herself... Hope the 5 days without me will pass quickly for her.... Pls!!!! God bless her! Please help me look after my mama!!!

Everytime I go holiday, will have the feeling of "will i come back safely?" U know.. holiday is not 100% guaranteee safe... many things happened during holidays... (and this time I got no time to buy my travel insurance!!!) God bless my safety! U know how often u read in papers..." She was going to start her new job when she returned...","few days later will be her birthday", this kinda stuff.....
"Start her new job".. hey thats me!!!! Oh please..... dont let me be the headline for newspaper pls!!! I just wanna remain a normal human being, who is safe and sound....

Probably this will be my final blog.. (CHOY!!!!!!! I mean before i go taiwan, I will be back 1!!!)
Hope every1 will be safe and sound... during this period, including ME, my mama, papa, bro, sis in law, every1 related to me.. and every1 unrelated to me... Yes, I mean EVERYONE!!!
Peace!!

Hope I will have a great trip!! And may i bump into my ZChen on the street! Hehee.. that would be 1 of the best part of the trip then!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter