Janeism

Monday, February 13, 2006

The waiting game

Yes... i know i blogged alittle too much today... but i promised.. this will be my very last 1... during working hours... ok?
Suddenly got inspiration mah... u know thats how artists work... when they have inspiration, they will juz need to do it immediately.... do u understand?????

Well nvm....

was talkin to a friend.. abt waiting.....
here is how the story goes....

Zchen is waiting for his company to release his album in taiwan

I am waiting for Zchen to release his album (so i can go! hehee)

My future employer is waiting for me to fulfill my dream b4 they can own such an asset like me... (coz i really dont feel like startin work til i visited tw, and i dont know when will that be)

the banks is waiting for me to get a stable income so that i can put more money in them (yes, i am planning to start saving seriously when i get a stable job)

See... its a waiting game..... oh man! am i really goin to do it??? Well.... hope his album will be released real soon, or else.... i hope i get a super duper high payin job which can make me give up on my dreams....

whatever will be... will be...

Just now during lunch, while chatting with my colleague, she asked me.... do you really like ZChen so much????
I blushed and said..... yes.... i really like him...
she: why??? why u like him so much????
me: coz he sing very well.... his live singing is soooooo goood
she: really meh? so nice meh?
me: yes yes... its really niceeeee.... very veyr nice... next time he come singapore, i bring u go... (and my heart was thinking... maybe u will fall in love with him too) and u can witness urself...

ahhahaaa... why i like him so much....
beside his fabulous voice, its also his personality, his cuteness, his realness... and the remaining reason is...... fate!
its fate that i like him soooo much.... why him, and not others?
I dont know...
this is fate... i am fated to like him this much! hahahahaa
((Maybe in our last life.... i was his idol, and he was my fan? so this life... i have to pay back by being his fan! hehehe))

p/s: i got this crazy idea to go tw alone today! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter