Janeism

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cooled down...


This is my lunch!
Doesnt it look oh-sooo-healthy???

hehe.. not really... beneath the leaves are actually pasta!!! carbo....

Anyway, yesterday i was really pissed over my work thing. But today, somehow i have calmed down, after getting so much advice from my wise friends...
Why get worked up??? I should act cool and play along...

hahaha... thats how some things happened when one is impulse. If i were to settle things yesterday, i sure will make a mess out of it... Lucky I have 1 day to react, and by now...(though my anger havent subside much), i know that i should use my head, not heart to tackle the situation..
Lucky i have a brain which can process information effectively... hehee

Thanks Steven for helping me write my PROFESSIONAL-feel letter .. haha.. i am sure i did stunned them, and now they must be thinking how to retain such an outstanding staff like me! kekeke

My last day here is coming soon! yaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter