Janeism

Monday, February 13, 2006

wimpish boss with no balls!

Damn!!!
I was sooooo angry with my "manager". from today onwards, i will call him a wimp!!! he is no more my manager.... ok... the most.. he shall be my wimpish manager!

as u know.. my contract is ending. Yes, though i am not renewing, but i want to hear what he say... how he handle the situation of "jane i am sorry, i am not renewing ur contract". As a manager, he should handle tis kinda stuff!
But til today, there is no news from him!!! damn... wat a lousy fellow he is!!! Dont he dare talk to me about it?????

So i contacted my agency....G*P whether i can encashed my leaves last week. The email ans was yes. Today i emailed them again.. they said no.. it was a typo! damn!!!! what kinda mistake can they make!!! shit them! So, i asked them how many days of leaves i have....damn...
i tink these 2 parties r damn lousy in handling my case! the G*P did not inform me that my contract is not renewed, and never tell me abt my last day,etc.... So how? What do they expect??? Expect me to work til 14th... then realised that i cant encashed... and I work for nothing for 5 days! shit lah!!!! Lucky I checked b4hand!!
So now, i will leave 5 days earlier... quite good also... I am left with 14 days of working.... and i will not be contacting that idiot abt my job anymore....
I will only tell him 1 week b4 i go.... i ASSUMED he know abt my intention, juz like he ASSUMED that I know my contract is not renewed... i shall ASSUMED all the way from now on....

Jane: "I dont know!!! i thought u know... oh... i really thought u know when u never say anything...."

I am really pissed by this affair. Though i have no intention of renewing the contract long ago, I am still not happy with the way they handle my case.... very unhappy...
That it shall be reflected in my behaviour....
Go work LATE
go LONG lunch
knock off EARLY

thats how i will spend the remaining 14 days......

Andrew Wimp Ch*ng!!!!!!!!!!(* is not O!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter