Janeism

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Poooooot!

yesterday i went for the interview.... it went on pretty well, i think... At least.... i think i did not talk nonsense... hahaa

people say brain have 2 sides... i think my heart has 2 sides too!
1 side wanna get the job, the other side dont want...

Why want? I think it will be quite a challenging job, and hopefully i will be able to perform and excel in it.... (but do i need to handover my precious time and life to them??)
I can secure a job and kick my sucky ex manager smelly butt gdbye!
At least, my future is not that uncertain..

Why dont want?
Sounds busy! and its a supervisory position.... i believe i will not be a very good supervisor...and i dont have such experience too....
Gettin the job means i have to start work on 1st April (Happy April Fool day!!), i cant slack any longer... i cant wait for my prince's album release....555555

So should i get the job? I dont know... leave it to fate...
I wouldnt be sad if i did not get it... now i am really a believer in fate. If i did not get the job, its a sign from heaven that the job aint suitable for me.... I would accept it gladly.. :)

Anyway, getting more n more disgusted with my ex manager(from now on known as andrew the ass...ATA!)

Yesterday he emailed my colleague to get her to get me to handover my work to her.... and the basic thing he should do is to cc me in the email. But he DID NOT!!! what the fish!! what kinda useless n brainless n gugu fellow is he!!! damn lousy!!!!! useless bum!!!!

Ok, since he treat me as transparent, i shall do likewise man!!!! I will pretend i do not know anything! Yes what, since he never let me know... i will juz sit back and relax... no initiatives from me! I dont know what!!!

And yes, from today onwards.. he will ceased to appear in my vision... he will appear as a transparent gas to me too...
well.. human call it... fart!!!
yes! he is a smelly fart!!!!!
andrew is a smelly fart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter