Janeism

Saturday, February 11, 2006

u mean its not me!!???

I am feeling sooooo down now..... my dreams are shattered!!
Yes! I am actually not the millionaire afterall... am still a pauper... :~(

Sighz... why does it seems to ez to have the 7 numbers, but it will never happen to me??? U know what.... I cant even get 4 numbers.... damn....

Another bad news... is that I received a letter from MOE, n they are rejecting me(a wonderful candidate)! Sighz.. its not that I am very after the job... but i juz like to have the luxury of rejecting them... and i aint even grant the chance to do it!!!! sobzzzz

This has been a bad nite.... i cant take it anymore!!!

OK... Let me forget my pain temporarily, and talk about happier things...
Yes, today i met up with my beloved ex colleagues. 1 of them got back from Aussie, and he will always find us when hes back... such a nice guy( or is it juz that he got no other frens beside us???) Anyway, had a wonderful time talking cock with them... my mates... they are great! I think have to wait til nex year when hes back from Aus again... til then.... maybe i can look for him at the butt of the bus. hahaha.. yes, if you happened to see bus 75, theres this guy who was posing and acting cool for Monash Uni.., thats my dear loctor friend. The self acclaimed most successful alumni of Monash..
*shrug*

And i met a wonderful cab driver. Sorry that I did not take note of the license plate or the name of the driver. But it was a golden London Cab. He was very polite... When i reached my place,i gave him "$18". The fare was 17.80... so i took the 20 cent n got off the cab. Then he honked me...
He said i gave him $2 more! And he actually gave me back! wow.... what a nice driver!!! He could have secretly swallowed the $... What a nice chap!
But i think its also bcoz I am a kind person, thats why i meet nice people. During lunch, i helped my colleague to buy tea, which cost 30 cent. But she blur blur gave me a 10 cent and a $1 coin(thinking that it is 20 cent). I gave it back to her! Yes.. i am a honest lady too!!!
See! what goes around, comes around!!!

sighz.. suddenly i think abt my $10 mil which flew away.... and i got sad again....
why not me???? why..?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter