Janeism

Monday, February 13, 2006

Best Wishes ZChen!


Juz watched My PrinceZ's videos again... its been quite some times since i last watched it...
U know.. some things... u will never get bored of it... juz like the videos...
i think i have watched almost 100 times by now... and everytime i watched it... it will still bring a smile to my face....
his voice, his moves, his smile... oh everything is soooooooooo memorable...
I really loved the NUS Campus Concert nite... he put on such a fantastic show... How i wish i can juz turn back the clock to that nite... and sit in front of him to hear him sing again....

When wil i actually get to hear him sing live again??? I really hope sooon........

Recently, his fans have been showing impatience. I mean his Taiwan fans in general. Although I am feeling fustrated as well! Why...?
His new album was released in Msia, Singapore, HongKong & China in Aug last year. Everywhere but Taiwan... They kept saying will be released soon... the fans has been waiting patiently since August last year... til now. The HIM is stil sayin will be coming soon. Exactly when is soon??? There is no definate answers from them!
What are they doing to my PrinceZ??????? Why are they doing this to him?????

It seems like HIM is unwilling to release his album in Taiwan. Whereas my poor princez really want to release it in tw... many fans asked him when will his album be launched in tw, and he always answered he dont know.. he hope soon... every1 pls pray for him... these kinda uncertained answers from him. Apparantly, there has been no dates given to him as well, else he wont be so lost too!
Why??? Is some1 over there unhappy with him? Or are they focusing on their gold miner(SHE), that they are neglecting my princez?

Though I am not affected by the delay in the release of his album, I feel unhappy for my princez. Its kinda frustrating, dont u think so?? Imagine u got an album which is ever so ready, but u dont know why it is not released... worse still.. u dont even know whether there will be chance of it releasing.... oh.. my poor princez.....

I really wanna scold HIM Taiwan!!! I cant really blame much on Singapore HIM, coz the promo was a nice lady who worked quite hard for Z when he came to Singapore last year. But still, I think the promotion aint enough. I didnt see any TV ad for the album at all! It seems so hush hush launch... sighz.... BUT TW's is worse!!!!!!!

I really hope that they are planning something big for my princez for his release. Give my prince a break, and release his happiness in taiwan please!!!!

From the bottom of my heart, I give my princez my bestest wishes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter