Janeism

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

lang sai

I felt that I am quite lucky today...
1. bought a top which i was considering just last week... to buy or not to buy.... it cost 33.. in the end, i chose the others.. and gave this up... Just now while shopping.. saw that it was on sales! its selling at 23 now!! wah say! lucky last week i never buy man!!! Save $$! hehehe
2. bought a book.. at 12.95... where got book so cheap ritE? BY rite should be at least 16.80... i save $$ again
3. wanted to buy a karoke dvd... which cost at least 21.95 in town.. wah.. abit expensive... then my fren called me and asked if i wanna buy from chinatown... which will most likely be less than $20. Yes! Save $ again!!!
ya... i spent quite alot today... but technically speaking... there were some savings right? hehehe.... i am lucky!!

oh anyway, i took half day leave today to attend an "interview". actually its a series of tests... which i personally think its quite extra.... there are 4 parts to it.... most of them are mcq.... only the last test was essay... the mcqs are quite sucky.. when reading segment 1.. i almost fell asleep and i could sense my eyebrow knitting... coz the passages are (boring!).. and believe it or not..... its beeen sooo long since i wrote an essay with a paper and pen... that my finger actually blistered!!! amazing huh? was rather painful.... hence the mood to write was really goood...
anyway, i not very persistant abt the job.... have have lor.. dun have dun have lor....

Oh yes... then as i was on the escalator down to shop n save, a loud blasting sound suddenly scare me!! Oh my god! its lion dance!! wahahaa... exactly at 6pm... they start the dance., and i happened to set my feet in at 6... (wah.. as if they are welcomin me like tat.. hehehe). i actually stood there and watched the lion dance... its been quite some times since i watched lion dance. Actually i quite enjoy watching lion dance. I remembered last time when I was small, i used to "chase" lion dance with my bro.. lion dance is his fave! Really get in the festive mood.. too bad my hp was low batt til i cant take any pic.. sighz.. else i can post the cheeky lions pic here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter