Janeism

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday papa!







i juz spent a whooping $70++ on dinner juz now!
why? coz its my papa's "birthday" today... thats why i decide to treat him a feast....

went to buy... chilli crab, oyster omelette, hokkien mee, fried rice, fried kailan... and yu sheng!!!

My papa asked me... why u buy so much food today??? you tio 4d isit?
Me: no lah.... coz its ur birthday
Papa: My bday is yesterday
Me: oh oh!!!

damnz... i was so proud that I remember my papa's birthday this year. and woooo!!!! I got it wrong!!!! I am smart rite??

But.. better be late than never rite??? hehehe
I am sooo happy to spend $ on him.. coz i seldom spend $ on him...
Also, i bought him a pair of loafer... which cost me $59... so his bday present was like...100+....?
Wow... not bad.....

Hope he is happy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter