Janeism

Monday, January 16, 2006

my thoughts...

Always, people ask me.. why am i still single( they were too kind to add "you are old already leh")... what kind of guys i looking for.. when i wanna get marry... etc

I got no answers.

why am i still single? coz the right one havent come.. I have been single for almost 4 years.. had 2 past relationships.. honestly.. i am getting used too being single.. that sometimes i dont feel like going into relationship..
and also, since i have survived for 4 years already... i need to find some1 who is really worth the long wait. I cant just go into any relationship juz like this right?

I am some1 who is rather serious in relationship. I wouldnt wanna just anyhow go into 1, and to later find out there is no future. Maybe that is the characteristic of Capricorn. Also, I am a rather realistic and practical person. Going into a relationship, I must make sure that i will be happy in it. I dont wanna suffer in a relationship. Then theres not point. But of course, if the relationship is strong and long enough, then some sufferings are unavoidable.. there cant always be good time only right?

What kind of guy i lookin for?
I also got no answers... its the kind of feeling you will get when you see him... cant be explained...
but of course, if forced to answer... let me think...
he must b smart... some1 who knows how to think... i enjoyed a person who is deep(not shallow) he must be able to think well... and bingo if his thoughts are the same as mine!
Filial... i like guys who are filial, family kind... not say guys.. any1 who is unfilial.. is strike out from my list of friends!
Humour is important too... if he can make me laugh.. that would be sooo good! Anyway, i was discussing with a friend that humorous people are really the smart one... as in... though they maybe laughing and joking, but when they are serious, u will be awed by what they share...
Lookwise... average... i look more into the internal than external... hehehe
Important thing is the chemistry muz be there... this is something.. which is really decided by fate.. Its either there or not...

When will i get marry??
When i was young.. i was aiming for 27.. but now.. its seems like mission impossible! anyway... i dont know... sometimes.. i dun really yearn for marriage life. (but sometimes i do wanna set up a family to call my own too!)

oh well.... thats abt it.. coz i gotta go for lunch liao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter