Janeism

Monday, January 16, 2006

my bday..........comin soon!

sometimes.. i feel so lucky.. that i have my friends with me...
those whom are really dear to me...

this morning... 2 of my gd friends asked me when I wanna celeb my bday... they cant wait to celeb my bday!
Seee.... how nice they are... how lucky i am to have such good friends!! hehe

Strangely, i am not askin them to meet me on my bday itself.... I feel like going home for my bday... I wanna eat the mee sua that my mama will cook for me... see... i am really growing old....

Anyway, I got my 1st bday present already. It's a 4-leaves clover.. which is supposed to bring me luck! Hope it works!! I should be so lucky! lucky lucky lucky!

Also... I have an even greater friend who gave me an Oto slimming belt!! wow.. amazing huh.....
That friend is myself! hahaha.. yes... got myself a bday present too... muz learn to love myself... and treat myself well.. hehe yes!! i need to slim down.. but i havent got the belt... coz stock ran out!! hope it is really that effective ar!!

Oh yes.. my bday is coming soon... if you got any presents to give, pls direct ur big boxes to.........

Thanks!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter