Janeism

Saturday, January 14, 2006

傻人有傻富 可惜我不傻


I am sooo happy!!!

My informer inform me that the chinese magazine "NU You" (girlfriend if translated into English) got my ZChen!!!

so juz now i went mag stall flip flip... tot it will be a small article again... cant find it.. look thru the content pg.. never see my 张智成leh... sian half.. but i tell myself... ok.. i will flip through the mag... my informers cant b that lousy....
flip flip flip.......
*blink blink*
i saw a familiar face....

Yes! Its my prince!!!

Anyway.. the article is nice... i enjoyed reading it.... its abt his LOVE life...
but strange... he didnt mentioned a teeny weeny bits about me!

Let me try to summarise and translate it here....

The title shouts "张智成期待远距离爱情" (Oh ya.. so he DID mentioned me after all... hehee *blush*)
Anyway.. for the benefits of those who cant read the chinese words.. it means... ZChen is hoping to date me!!!

The short intro said.. hes a straightforward guy..

Q: is the song "快乐"describing ur current situation?
Z: u should actually say that happiness is what i am currently pursuing. actually in our real life, there are many simple happiness, its only that we neglected them. chasing simple happiness, the process is also an enjoyment. I am now alittle happier than the past bcoz as i grow older, i am clearer abt what i want and dont want. Can do things i enjoy. Life is more stable now..

Q:what can make u happy?
Z (thinks): it should be doing a good deed. i also dont know exactly whether it is a good deed, but it make me feel good after doing it. Example taking part in charity shows, or making music. If i know that my fans can derive the message from my songs, i will be very happy too.

Q: what things can make u unhappy?
Z(answered very quickly): Actually i am a very tempermental person. Example last time when i go eat wan tan mee, the mee not cooked nicely i will be unhappy. Example if i wake up with a bad hair day, i wil also be unhappy. But lucky my temper come n go very fast. I dont wanna hide my emotions. Maybe thats why i can throw myself into the song mood very fast.

Q: have u meet with an incident which u r rather affected then?
Z: Should be the time when i was 13. A quite good friend of mine go tell the teacher that i smoke. But i did not. I was really angry that time. I remembered that I did not talk to him for 1 month! Because he maligned me. The thing i hated most is to be maligned.

Q: are u as ur album described.. 贴身情人?
Z: I am not 贴身,but 贴心. i dont like to be stuck together for the whole day. Do u know that being together with each other daily is very dangerous. Facing each other everyday will cause many conflicts. Distance relationship is not bad. Meeting once in every 2-3 months, then will we have the anticipation.

Q: So have u had a long distance relationship before?
Z: Dont have lor, thats why separate~
His previous relation failed because his girlfriend is too sticky.

Q: So not meetin everyday, there will be a phonecall everyday right?
Z(shake head): i dont like to be reporting . Though a couple is dating, there is no need for each other to know every single thing. I have my own friends, she has her own friends. Even after marriage will still be the same. Relationship will last longer if we know how to relax...

Q: So how caring can you be?
Z: I will be very concerned about her, think of our future from time to time. Most important is to know what her heart wants, then i will try to satisfy her. But i cant be too nice to her , else i will spoil her. Once a woman is spoiled, all her material greed will follow.

Z will sometimes cook food and soup for his girlfriend. The reporter doesnt look too convinced
Z(exclaimed): Cooking is still not enough??? hey its not easy wor

The last time Z had a relationship was 8 years back. He joked that he can go be a monk

Q: Dont u wanna find a girl and fall in love?
Z: Not at the moment. I am afraid. Because afraid of getting hurt, or hurting others. I am also a human. If I am in love, i will be committed. But i am not one who expressed myself. I treat my girlfriends like my other friends actually. The most important thing is to meet the right one.

Q: If you dont meet one?
Z: Then I will go stay in old folks home lor!

Q: What kind of woman will bring happiness to him?
Z: Of course cant be too clingy. I am a taurus, so she should be some1 who can help me in my career and life. Best is she can be my manager.

Q: But becoming your manager means u have to see her everyday
Z: Then she will just help me take care of my money. I am not very prudent. If she cant help me, then she better not control me too much. She should be understanding about my job nature.. and know what i am doing.

Z: 傻人有傻富 可惜我不傻
Q: Who said u r not stupid?
Z: Theres no need for any1 to tell me. I know it myself. If i am stupid, I would know how to let go. But I am not. For things which are important to me, I will be very persistant. Making music is one of them. Sometimes I will be like a volcano eruption, and i will keep nagging. Music is something which I am very reliant on, thats why i am persistent in it.


OK... its not the full interview.. but the most interesting ones definately.. Hope my translation aint that bad.. hope i did not translate anything wrong! Hey mind you... i took more than 1 hour just to translate the article ok... Must be understanding ok.... quick.. say thank u!

Well... i really think.. the woman that should appear in my prince's life is actually... ME!!!!

Haha.. ok.. i only have 1 comment abt my beloved prince....

CHIMMMMMMM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter