Janeism

Thursday, January 12, 2006

A story I heard

I heard a story from my mama... who heard it from my aunt...
She had this neighbour... who is a chinese physician..
Late last year, he went for a check up and discovered that he got cancer.. and it was in those advanced stage.. he could just die anytime...
He used to be so healthy and was a nice and friendly man who would always give discount to those who frequent his shop. To many, it was such a waste that such a nice man would have contracted such illness...
He had to go to hospital always.. i guess for treatment. And my kind uncle would send him to the hospital..
You would think... hey doesnt he have any family members to take care of him??
Yes. he is married... with 1 child.. a middle aged woman(who has her own family too)... who has disappeared!!

The father could not find the daughter.. and he was desperate to find her coz he may not get to see him for much longer...
she changed her contact number...
The father even asked my uncle to bring him to the daughter's house to find her..
And u know what? they no longer lived there..

Oh man... i could juz imagine how upset the father is...
Being tied down by such a deadly disease.. and to discover that his one and only daughter is avoiding him...
Soon... he really passed away... without seeing his daughter for the last time....

R u feeling angry with the daughter? I am very...
Til now, she still dont know that her father has passed away.... geez....

how could the child of a father be sooo cruel??? I really dont understand people who dont take take of their parents when they are old.. how do they have the heart to do that???

I really pity the father..... to die juz like this......
but i guess heaven is fair... maybe he will let him recarnate to a very lucky person in his next life...
I really hope so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter