Janeism

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

wednesday blues...

ya.. tomorrow.. i have to go work... finally...
i have been MIA-ing from office for quite some times... that i kinda forget that i am still employed... how i wish i can juz lead such a slacker life... for abit longer.....

early in the morning tomorrow... got a stupid meeting... called for by my act-smart boss... n he calls for this meeting every wed morning... well done lor.. so i have to face u at least once every week..... grrrrrrr... i am so afraid that i cant contain my hatred and i will smash his bloody face against the wall and kick his ass....
opps.... i am getting alittle over violent here... pls excuse me.....

oh well.... life is not that bad lah..... i muz learn to take it easy.....

work is not that bad
my boss is not that bad...
i am such a lucky girl to be working there.....

hahaa.. yes.... sometimes i juz have to tell white lie to myself....

ok.. time for me to go sleep.. i will have abrand new life tomorrow all over again... yes.. its like the start of work for 2006... may everything goes well.....

maybe i shd act cute in front of my boss.. so he wunt give me so much work? do u think it will work??? act cute or act sexy????? hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter