Janeism

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I have done it!


wahaha... i finally managed to "force" my prince to send me birthday greetings.. hhaa.. i am rather disgusting sometimes huh? Well... cant help it.. coz i would really love him to wish me happy birthday! hahaha

so... here is the roadmap... to the ending point..( pls dun laugh at my diehard persistance ok?)

Message 1

Title: Turning 26 soon! (Sealed)
(2006-01-16 12:00:05)

Message:
智成王子!!! Hope you are not overwhelmed by the msgs in ur guestbook. i noticed you got a lot of msg.. but i certainly hope you will read my msg. Hehe..My Birthday is comin on Wednesday.. I really really hope to get a birthday greeting from you.... Will u... please.......SMS or by replying here.. anything.. as long as its from you, i will be overjoyed.... so will you be an angel?? hehe
Birthdaygirl-soon-to-be

Message 2

Title: 我的生日leh !!
(2006-01-18 13:39:36)

Message:
就是今天了。。。 朋友都greet我了! 就差你一个啊!! 你要快点哦! 还有11 hours only!!quick quick!!!hehe
Jane from Singapore!

Message 3

Title: Happy birthday leh? (Sealed)
(2006-01-18 22:06:47)

Message:
time is running out.... 2 more hours... my birthday will end.... u still havent greet me.... sobz.......but its ok!
i believed u r too busy, right?
Anyway.. stil waiting for u........:) Jane

Reply:
happy birthday toyou.....happy


So finally after the 3rd message.. he decided to be an angel, and wished me happy birthday... (He is sooooooo sweet!!!)hahaa.. very short hor? for sooo much anticipation from me..
but.. its enough! i am happy enough... i got a birthday greeting from my idol leh... u all got meh???? hng!

Anyway... persist... u will see it one day, just like me!

p/s: I must add this!! he replied me only.. out of many messages... i knew it.... i knew he got a thing for me............... its proven!! muahahahaha erm...... nothing nothing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter