Janeism

Thursday, November 03, 2005

拖延

This is the touching lyrics of the song 拖延(tuo yan). Very moving... saying abt this guy "talking" to god.. asking for blessing.....
:~)

想问你要怎能才得到宽恕 ( Wanna ask you how do I get blessing?)
尤其是说到梦的长度 ( Especially about lengthening dreams)
世界上那么多信徒要你来祝福 ( There are so many followers on this earth waiting for your blessing)
一定要有人被辜负 ( There will be some1 who will be neglected)

如果可以说出我心愿 (If only I can tell you my wish)
但愿一秒等于一天 (Hoping every second is like a day)

Dear God我只想祈求能多爱一些 (Dear God I only wish to love more)
多幸运有她陪我相恋 (How lucky I am to have her to love)
慈悲一点别让她太早说再见 (Please be kind and dont let her say goodbye so soon)
Dear God能不能放宽爱情的期限 (Dear God Can you extend the deadline for love)
让拥抱可以拖延时间 ( Let a hug delay the time)
让吻她的瞬间像永远 (Let the moment of kissing her be like forever)

我认输两个人的力量不足 ( I admit defeat, two person's strength is insufficient)
更需要获得你的呵护 (It needs your care)
趁现在未结束之前真心地倾诉 ( Before it ends, I sincerely pray)
希望你会给我帮助 (Hoping you will lend me a hand)

我们终会输给时间 ( Eventually we will lost to time)
请别急着安排那终点 (Please dont hurry and plan the finishing point)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter