Janeism

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sexy Sexy!

















I juz cant help but keep watching the videos of z..... especially the ones taken in NUS.. coz they are big! can see all my Z's cutie expressions....

Just Once
very nice.... when he kept teasing the crowd.. and making every1 scream when he threw the posters out... wah.. the way he throw the poster.. very suave!! muz have practised alot at home on the hundred ways to throw a poster with STYLE. and in the video.. there was a moment Sandra and myself tried to get Z to notice us coz we wanna take a pic of him... wah.. he swayed to our front and asked...要拍照是吗?then he gave us a seductive smile and posed! * i melted*
Anyway.. well done!!! 100 marks!!!

预言
very nice again! the way he sang the song... groovy with style.. cheeky feel... and again with his suave poster-throwing patterns... he did it again! 100 marks!!!

贴身情人
very nice again lah!! wow.. i tell u... the way he sang this song is sexy sexy!! the way he glanced at the crowd as he crooned the romantic love ballad... wow.. which girl wont melt??? u tell me!! (maybe butch might fall for him too!:P). my fave scene was when he sang 我们灵细一点通. He pointed to a crowd.. and glanced sooooo seductively at them...... wow!!!! 我也要喔!

THE above 3 songs are those videos which are taken big big... thats why i love to watch them alot.. what a pity my !$#$%^# lousy camera doesnt support much of my efforts! So i had no choice.. but to reduce the rest to a smaller size video clip.

when can i sit in front of my princeZ and hear him sing to me again?????? When? When?????


1 Comments:

  • Okay spagna, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about sexy love kissing, and I can't even go find information on sexy love kissing without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter