Janeism

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Finale... Report from Day 3



today.... i was at the foot of my beloved prince.... yes.. very...
we his fans sat at the 1st row.. and we can gawked him directly... theres only 1 word to describe... SHIOK!!! we sat on the floor.. and he was juz on the stage right in front of me... wow man.. this is the bestest concert i ever attended... how i wish i can halt that moment...
as always.. hes great!!! the greatest singer i ever listened... his LIVE singing.. is really power!!!!

The prince wore a white jacket with light green pants... 帅!!

the 1st song he sang was "Just Once"。the crowd was very high.. i think the students are a great bunch... making the whole place seems so high.. that i think my prince is also delighted to be performing there tonight! he kept teasing the crowd.. who says hes not a good entertainer! He is the best!!

Then he sang 预言....

快乐was performed together with the NUS xin yao students (who played the guitar). the combination is superb!! z was soooooo great.. and make the song... soo nice.. and really delivers the meaning of the song.... touching...

he also sang "may i love you" and "陵晨三点钟" which he did it perfecto!!

and when he sang 担心,the whole crowd was silence.. as if to really block out all other noise... only wan to hear z singing... of coz... he closed his eyes.. and sang with the emotions... wow!! 智成,你好棒啊!i would wanna give him a standing ovalation.... hes simply fantastic...

the last song was 让时间开口, when he ask every1 to stand up... and he rocked the hall!

oh ya... me the super duper lucky girl won a nokia goodie bag.. from my prince!! there was this questioning time.. when they ask qn to the crowd.... and my question he asked was....
"谁知道我的星座?"
my hand shoot up immediately.. chicken feet question!!! its funny... usually i wunt wanna raise my hand to answer question... kinda malu leh.. but today... no form of malu-ness can stop me! I have to get my prince!
and hehee... thanks to my prince for spotting me.. and letting me answer the question.
*taurus* flashed in my mind... but at that point of time.. i 4got what is the chinese word for it... (金牛座嘛!) sheesh... but i really cant remember the chinese.. so i said taurus.. hehehe.. he stil say "是吗?"
当然是啦!! 8th may is his birthday ok!! i know my stuff!
anyway.. yes.. i was correct... and got the goodie bag.. which consist of a table radio, a nokia hp pouch and a hotlink tour poster (signed by my prince!!). oh man!! tis is 1 of the best prize i have ever won!! from the hands of my prince leh!!

then... theres this autograph session.. and guess what? i bought 2 more copies of his album... queued up... to get them signed... its my turn..... my prince saw me and gave me a "hey its u" kinda grin. i was grinning foolishly back at him too.. "hehe.. yes.. its me again lah".
signed... and we shook hand...(again) I told him i wanna take a pic of him (with my hp camera) and he posed for me again! that is the picture of this blog! too bad its too bright.. else it will b even cuter!

oh man..... hes great great GREAT! i will never get enough of him..... listening to his live singing.. is one of my life's greatest joy!

How? how am i goin to revert back to my normal life... life without my prince in singapore... u tell me how?!?!? i have to turn to the video clips i took, i guess.. what can i do??? :(

Anyway.. it has been great 3 days of following ZChen around. He really have brought "快乐" to my life....

tomorrow, i will bid farewell to him..... really feel like giving him a hug!
hey.. not those tiko kind ok...
its a hug to thank him for sharing good music... encourage him to continue pursuing his dream... and warm up his heart when hes lonely.

智成 你是我的王子,forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter