Janeism

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Report from Day 1


hehe.. ok.. i am back now.. to tell u more abt my fruitful day today... yes... i am more cool now... not as high as just now.. in fact.. kinda empty right now...

Z will only be in SG for 3 days.. today is 1 day gone.. left 2 more days only... how i wish i can really "pause" everything.. better still.."rewind". I dont want the clock hand to tick any millimetre when i hear Z sing... he is juz so so so greaaaaatt!!! his singing power really mesmerised me great deal... plus hes a really great person.. never pretentious.. and knows what he is lookin for. I am really proud of him... Really hope he will come sgp more often.. i wunt ever get enough of my 智成!
(p/s I will really treasure these 3 precious days)

Ok... dab that tear of your face Jane!! Tell us what happen today!!!

okok... let me share with you...
Me (the craZy fan) went airport to welcome Z.. then.. he arrived! he was looking kinda happy (I suspect its bcoz he see me lah... dont u think so? kekeke :X). Really glad to see him smiling and all... the very 1st thing he said to us when he came out is...MORNING! well.. then the rest happen... oh ya! he did a funny thing. His assistant dropped 1 of the luggage, and he clapped his hands! What is he thinking?!?! hahah.. but sooooooo cute!

then.. 5pm.. hes @ Junction 8. waited for him....
he came out!! the 1st song he sang was the English song "Because I Love You" (hehe.. yes.. he love me... its all because he loves me.....*blush*). as usual... he did it damn well.... did some teasing to the crowd...

Then he sang 快乐。。very nice again! at 1st got a fan shout "我要!" then he asked " 你要什么?海报是吗?" then the fan said want HIM... he said.. "我不可以。我不卖的" hehee.. hes so funny... 我要买leh!
there's 1 part when he sing "你问我这么那么神"and he added... "我也不知道"


The very last song is 让时间开口。。which he delivered with such stylo voice n poise! he was sanging with such emotions... charming!!! and he actually mixed up some lyrics! hehe... I am his ardent fan ok.. i know my stuff.. and i know u sang wrongly! (hmm.. maybe he saw me.. then kanchiong.. thats why so many mistakes... :P) hehehe paisay hor! hehee but nevertheless... it was wonderful lah!

Then.. its the autograph session!! Queued up... I let him sign my cd.. a poster.. and the photo i took with him @ JB!! hehe.. but he doesnt seems shocked to see that pic... hope he dun think that i am some pyscho who pasted my face beside his ( like some of my friends.. who tink i am that crazy....:( ). I wanted him to write "To Jane" on my cd.. but when i see him.. my mind goes blank! I took a pic of him with my hp camera (his sexy lips pouting).. wah.. my hand was shaking.. and he did that funny pose... i had to tell him to wait awhile... so i can stable myself .
the pic turn out to be very good! i love it.!!! smiled at him.. shook his hand.. and told him to 加油!
oh.. and i gave him his fave MINT CHOCO(Brand is "after 8" or is it "after dinner"?? whahaa.. forgot liao.. but its the green box 1) , something which I hope will sweeten up his life! he took a look at my tiny box of choco.. and smiled at me... hehehe sooo happy! Enjoy the choco ok ??? no black magic or magic love portion inside lah!

I did took the videos.. so for those who are curious abt why I am sooooo craZy abt 张智成,ask his songs/videos from me.. then u will understand! If he is not that great, i would be so crazy abt him.. I am a person with "sense" ok.... :P

Give this hardworking and talented guy a chance. Listen to him JUST ONCE( 1 of his new songs actually.. whaha) and u will know what a VOICE is... he is da voice! I am really sincere abt introducing him to you... hes really that wonderful lah.. trust me...

so who want the song/video?? pls queue up now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter