Janeism

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My PrinceZ sms.....abt SGP!

31/10: Last nite meet d fans session, abt 50 S'porean fans interviewed me. They were shy but they were very professional in posing questions 2 me.- Z Chen 04:02:12pm
ya.... my princeZ even addressed a fan as "Professor" and he said he felt stressed everytime the Professor asked him question! wahaa... so funny....

01/11: In conjunction wif YOU Weekly Magazine's theme 'How 2 b a Caring Lover', I demonstrsted how 2 make bread 2 please your love ones. - Z Chen 11:16:51am
hey.. i ate the the lovely bread..
he made it for his love ones..... me..... *blush*

01/11: Last nite, my last promo tour @NUS Temasek Hall was jam packed. Now I'm on my way back 2 KL 2 C u @ Cathey car park, Jln Bkt Bintang, 8pm. - Z Chen 02:56:12pm
yea! the NUS crowd are soooo high!! Think Z got high too! Hope he had enjoyed the performance. I enjoyed the NUS concert the most!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter