Janeism

Friday, October 28, 2005

乐天派

wah.. today damn unlucky...i was late.. when i reached the bus interchange, i saw my usual bus drove off... sad.... so... nvm.. wait for the next bus lah...
then.. while it was @ bt timah (1/4 of my bus trip ONLY).. the bus broke down! in the middle of the road... it was scorching hot... and i have to walk to the bus stop.....nvm nvm.... take this as my very much needed morning stroll...( plus I am carrying my heavy lappy too ok..), plus... i got a free bus ticket which entitle me to a free ride to work today ok? that saves me $1!so not so bad rite? we must be 乐天派!
the bus came... it was packed to the brim... but no choice mah.. so i squeezed up the bus... stood at the entrance.... but lucky the rascals from ngee ann poly and SIM alighted in the next 2 stops...(i called them rascals... coz they took up my seat on the bus mah... no evil intention.. pls dun sue me!!!)
despite my suayness.. i am stil kept in quite good mood. why??? coz.. its 1 more day before i can see my beloved 偶像!! 张智成!i am soooooo excited!!!!! hhehe

1 Comments:

  • Quite suay hor you.. haha. But nevermind, your ZChen is coming arrr!

    By Blogger Astafas, at 3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter