Janeism

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Useless treasures

Let me share with you the latest treasures I got last week... or is it last last week...? Anyway... have a look!



They look cute right? Well, at least to me.. THEY ARE CUTE!!!
Yes.. they are useless... how often do I need a notebook? And since they are so nice, would I bear to write on them? Nay.. i dont think so.. Bought them purely for admiration purposes.. hehe If only they wont turn yellow soon.. I am planning to acquire more of these cuties! hehee...




Where do I buy them?? I am not sure whether I want to share with so many of you. Wait you all snatch with me how??? I am selfish! When I am satisfied with all my purchases, then I tell you all ok? U will only get to buy the rejected ones by me... hehe
Ok lah... being Miss Nice.. let me give u a hint.. It's in Orchard ok?? Happy searching! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter