Janeism

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bugs?!!??!?!!? Eeeeeee

I juz chased a bug out of my room... or did I? I dont know.. i think its out of my room already.. and I really hope so!

one insect that freak me out is.. yes... bugs! it may seems harmless and cute? to some people.. but not me... it's all because of that particular day..........

I remember few years back... a friendly bug flew into my room. At that time, I wasnt really afraid of them, but of course I wanna get rid of it. But I dont wanna smack it dead... so i hope i can juz chase it out.. without killing it.. but apparantly.. it doesnt want to leave me. Fine... then i saw the bottle of body spray on my table. Took it.. and spray on the bug. Hey i was thinking... body spray should be better than insecticide right??

I sprayed it.. and observed it.. Yes.. I am cruel.. I attempted murder and watch it die slowly.. how ever what I saw is something which still haunt me til now..... i saw it rubbing its eyes/face/front part/whatever. Then I suddenly feel so guilty, but what can I do? Help it to wipe off meh? No choice.. I continue to watch it.. (I think i kept apologizing to it that time leh). Then suddenly it flew up and pop... landed on my tee. Eeeeee.... then i tried to brush it off with something but it wunt get off me!!! finally... Gave it 1 hard brush... then.... then........ i think it died eventually....

Ever since that day, I got a feeling that all bugs wanna attack me. Whenever a bug appear in my house, it will fly towards me.

I think... that time the unfortunate bug.. may be the bug king/queen/ prince/ princess. My picture must be pasted in the bug world, declaring me as the WANTED MAN(Woman), just like Osama... They all want me DEAD! But but... I am really sorry mah... that time still young, dont know what.. dont blame me lah....

BUGS.... BUG OFF!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter