Janeism

Friday, September 23, 2005

kindness begets kindness

Kindness goes a long way... Or rather... It will always be remembered..

Let me recall some kind moments I received from people....

I remembered while I was in taiwan last year.. We were searching for
this particular restaurant.. (FYI.. The streeets there are damn messy!
Coz they like to change the road names.. Address...etc). So we searched
all over the place for it.. But couldn't find it.. Then we approached
someone... A woman in her thirties.. We had the address from a book...
Being a taiwanese.. She wasn't even sure where that address is! And she
goes a long way.. She took out her mobile phone and try to call the
place for us...

This is so very kind of her. Eventually... The resturant had actually
closed down... Ya.. We didn't get to eat there... But her kindness stays
in my heart... I really appreciate people like her who makes the world a
much better place to live in...
Hope she is blessed!

So if you are reading this. Heed my advice... Help if you can.. You will
feel good after the thing, and also.. You will always be kept in the
heart...

Be kind!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter