Janeism

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stories from the loo

I just came back from toilet...
Feeling bored.. So goin to toilet is 1 of my past time... Hehee

Anyway.. Wanna complain! Some people ar... So inconsiderate... I hate it
when I see "liquid" on the toilet seat. Why cant these people juz make
sure that the toilet seat is clean and dry when they left the toilet? U
know.. It is quite disgusting to clean up people's output... For
goodness sake, I am NOT a toilet cleaner leh!! 1 drop is still
acceptable... But I cant understand how some gers can make the whole
seat wet... What are they doing in the loo?????

Be considerate lah.. Make sure the cubicle is clean when you leave it..
So that the next person wont have to suffer...

And while I am tidying myself in front of the mirror... The AUTOMATIC
napkin dispenser AUTOMATICALLY dispensed the napkin again! That thing
has a sensor so u r supposed to wave your hand to the sensor so that it
will dispense the paper to u. A few occasion... While I am in the
toilet, the dispenser juz suddenly decide to dispense the paper. Why?
Did it sense SOMETHING?? Or is it not in good working condition...?
Eeeeeeeee! I hope it is bcoz of its working condition...

1 Comments:

  • hahaha there is nothing more reasuring that a cold toilet seat in my oppinion

    try working in a power plant with 24 other guys, the urinal is the only clean spot, and its not clean, but i dont got to sit, thank god haha

    By Blogger Squid, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter