Janeism

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Big Big House!

Hello!!!
Havent been blogging for a few days... Anyone miss me??? Hehhe
Oh pls don't..... I am here now lah....*wink*

Hmmm.... This morning.... On the bus.. I kept my eyes open...lookin at
the big big BIG houses along Holland Road area..... Wow..... Now then I
realised these houses are HUGE!!! They are sooooo big!!
(hehe... Never really take notice of the houses... Coz normally will be
trying to sleep on the bus)

How come these people live in such houses?? I am really curious...

1: who are living inside?
2: what is their occupation?
3: what do the people do with such spaces?
4: how much is their monthly salary?!

My god man... Some are 3 storeys... And ttheir area is huge... With
parking space... And swimming pool.. And garden... Oh man! How does it
feel to live in such a big house???

Anyone reading this live in such a house? If so... Can invite me for an
excursion? I am really curious abt the interior of the house... What is
inside!

Anyway... Such a big house... I wonder whether it will lose its
warmth.... Every1 is like so spaced out apart.... Is it nice to live in
such BIG houses?

Hehe.... A case of sour grape! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter