Janeism

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday is a healthy day!

I just come out from my long refreshing bath. Done my mask liao too! Sunday is a day where I treat my entire body well... hehehe

Morning.. my aerobics class is cardiobox today.. dont know why... every1 look awkward doing it, except the instructor. maybe its bcoz of the gloves she wears. Maybe i should get myself a pair of glove also.. so that i can instantly be transformed to a boxing master! haha

Juz now.. Huisan gave me some kose stuff.. freebies! yea! i love freebies! hehehe... I love spending my sunday with her.. always talking stupid things and laughing away.. hahaha

Sighz.. sunday is slowly ending.. its mon blues soon again... i hate mon... i have to do report which is due by 10am!!! so every mon morning.. i will be quite kanchiong.. yawnz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter