Janeism

Saturday, August 13, 2005

the ears are cleared for your inputs...


Good morning!
Good afternoon!
Lazy sat noon... how nice it will be if my next block is not making sooo much noise with the upgrading. Yes the noise is affecting my family big time.. but guess what!?! my blk wasnt involved in the upgrading.... damn....... we are suffering for nothing!

My mama has just finished digging my ears.. hahaa.. yes.. i love getting my ears digged from my mama... hahha (but she has to b gentle lah. else painful leh..). I guess many of u dont have your ears cleared huh? I wonder one day.. if my mama is gone... how dirty my ears will get... I hope she will forever be there to dig my ears... heehe

ok... im goin to bath now! going to visit my grandpa. Hes now in Dover Park Hospice... and "waiting for his time"... that place is such a sad 1.. coz I believed all those lying there... are all waiting for their time.. What is going on in their mind? are they thinking abt how they had spent their life? or are they fearful of what is in for them?
Well... i just hope all of them are lying there.. with no regrets..

Ok, will blog when I come home. I am sure I got alot to tell after seeing my granddad... growing thinner again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter