Janeism

Thursday, March 05, 2009

ni hen chen shi

i did a good deed this morning.

i went to 7-11 to buy 2 packs of HL milk which supposedly cost $5.35. promo pack... each pack actually cost $3.20.

the uncle just scan 1 pack and ask me for the payment of $3.20... i looked at him with my wide eyes n said... i thought 2 packs is 5.35?

then he realised he didnt scan the 2nd pack.. thats why its 3.20....
he thanked me profusely.. and smiled.. and said.... ni hen chen shi.. meaning.. u r very honest......

i gave him a wide smile and think... hehee.. indeed i am....

when i came out of 7-11, i thought to myself.. if i didnt have been so honest.. i could have saved.... $1++? that would be a steal for me rite? 2 packs of milk at the price of 1! why was i so honest!! sort of regret my earlier act...

well.... my 1st instinct was to alert the guy.. hence i guess.... im honest by nature. he he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter