Janeism

Monday, January 19, 2009

happy 29th birthday

yes... happy belated birthday to me.....

29th year on earth.. how do i feel?
freaked out.....

next year.. i will be 30! i cant believe the speed that I am aging.... 30!!!! wasnt i just 16 last yr? wasnt i just 20 last mth? wasnt i just 25 last week?
where did all my youth flow too??????

the thoughts just chilled me out.... when is it that i will be a 40 year old virgin? im sorry.. i mean... 40 year old aunty????
people will be going..."excuse me aunty","aunty u wanna donate money?", "aunty what you want to eat?"
ARGGH!!!!!!

anyway, as usual... deepest appreciations for all the well wishes that I received...

How did I spend my birthday?
my special 1 brought me to Al dente... @ esplanade... rooftop dining.... italian food .. how romantic...
When we got home, he surprised me with a heart shaped cake.. completed with a happy birthday song and candle...
and he gotten me a lovely coach coin pouch.......
how nice......
if only it wasnt marred by an earlier event...

you see... sometimes.... something can be just destroyed by moments of folly.....
i hope he dun do it again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter