Janeism

Friday, February 06, 2009

slumdog millionaire

it's tat time of the year again!
the time when im most positive/enthusiastic/think-life-is great.

the time where i ponder on how to spend all my money....
oh no! times are bad... i think i better say... how i gonna invest my money....

its ang bao toto draw tonite!!!!!

and im so passionate abt tis once in a year event tat... i went ard asking ppl if they have buy... and advising them to buy abit to try out their luck... maybe singapore pools should engage me as a MLM personnel... hey.. im not kidding.. some people really get influenced by my preaching on... winning toto....

how serious am i??
i even resort to .... wearing red underwear! hahahaha
i dont know.... im such a devoteee.... and im sure 1 day, heaven will be moved by my sincerity/passion that i will be a millionaire!!

wish me the BEST of luck!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter