Janeism

Sunday, December 28, 2008

me a miser?

I am very ashamed of myself...
I have lost the tint of sweetness in me...

incident 1:
went for a gathering with my ex dept from HP... thinking that they are all guys, they wouldnt buy xmas presents for me... hence i went empty handed (except for 40 sticks of satays, which was later paid by james). I received presents from them without me giving them! gosh! i hate myself for being so stingy at that moment. it is a season for sharing aint it? worse is.. even a mcp like chris also brought presents along! gosh! i hate myself

incident 2:
i bought a cheapo present for my other half.. costing less than $10, whilst he gave me something worth 300 times!

incident 3:
my other half sis bought present for me, and yes... i didnt buy anything for her! except for a $5.90 small boy for her baby boy

incident 4:
went for gathering with couple of friends and all of them turned up with beautifully wrapped presents.. what did i have for them? last min gifts of chocolates bought from watsons. when i open their gifts, i am deeply ashamed of myself........

i promise... next year, i will revert to my former santa clausy self again.. pls excuse me for this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter