Janeism

Saturday, January 28, 2006

心想事成!

新年快乐! 万事如意! 身体健康! 心想事成!
Just heared my horoscope for next year... hahaha.. its gonna be lucky!!!i gonna be lucky!!!
ya hoooo....
and i saw that i got sooo many lucky months!! 2,4,6,7,10 and 11. oh.. rem its lunar months ok... hehehe

what else.... he said i shdnt attend too many red and white events.... means... weddings.. and funerals.... so can u pls dun marry in the doggy year.. and dont die also? unless u dun wanna invite me lah...

oh.. i shdnt be a guarantor... so pls dun find me lah! i wunt agree!

luck come n go very fast.. so i need to treasure my good luck

i shouldnt poke my nose to other people's business.. ok... dun b a kpo... its none of my biz!

thats all that i can remember... im sure he said more than that!

Anyway.. gong xi gong xi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter