Janeism

Thursday, January 26, 2006

January baby

What your Birth month means>>
JANUARY>
* Ambitious and serious> Yes, i used to be quite ambitious back then. I remembered that when I was in kindergarten, if i dont get top 3 in class, i will cry and cant eat. hahaa! but i guess my ambitious-ness was finished up, thats why i am what i am now! Yes, i can be quite serious in some matters
* Loves to teach and be taught> Yup, i enjoyed sharing my knowledge with others, and I love to be taught about things that 1. I dont know & 2. that i am interested in
* Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses> Hmm.. i believed i do, but i dont penalised him/her because of that. I still accept them, unless its really unbearable for me
* Likes to criticise> my critic are mostly for entertainment sake mah.. no harm 1...
* Hardworking and productive> Yes, I can be hardworking if the right button is pressed. Else I am a very lazy person , If I know what i am doing, i can be quite fast=productive
* Smart, neat and organised> smart... ya!! neat... no... organised ... no...
* Sensitive and has deep thoughts> Yup! i am pretty sensitive and.. i do have deep thoughts right???
* Knows how to make others happy> Yes, its a natural talent for me. It just depend on whether I want to anot..
* Quiet unless excited or tensed> Yup!
* Rather reserved> Correct
* Highly attentive> Sometimes...
* Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds> Quite true.. but i am prone to migraine too!:(
* Romantic but has difficulties expressing love> Ya.. i can have some romantic ideas... but i may find it paisay to do...
* Loves children> Yes, I love children.. cute ones...
* Homely person> haha! I loveeees stayin at home
* Loyal> very loyal!
* Needs to improve social abilities> alamak.. im not sociable??
* Easily jealous ya.. sometimes... hehee but i wunt kick up a big fuss over it.. dont worry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter