Janeism

Thursday, January 26, 2006

lessons learnt

Yes, i did mentioned that I got a couple of very dear friends.. who always have me in their heart. Same thing, they are in my heart always too. I really treasure these people, and I appreciate their presence and reciprocate....

but there are some friends... who used to be within my dear group.. eventually... they are being kicked out .. why?
They are not sincere...

Theres this mr A... last time i used to treat him as a very good friend of mine, to the extent that i dont mind doing alot of things for him... but its always been a 1 way traffic... when i got him to help me do or buy things, i think he juz take it half heartedly.. yes.. he never did buy for me afterall! eventually, i learnt that.. theres no point in me treating him nice, when he dont treasure it.

Theres this mr B as well.. rather same case as mr A. maybe we r juz not fated.. i am quite disappointed in him... treated him as a good friend too... but he doesnt appreciate. he will forget whatever i ask him, and is so self centered...
so now, i know my place....

These kind of friends... i felt very disappointed in them.. If i ask my friends to help me with a favour, i dont like to be chasing after them for it. If you are sincere in helping me, u wunt need constant reminder. so the maximum no of times i will ask is twice. After that, i will consider it case close and move on...
these are the lessons learnt.. but i am glad that i managed to step back and reflect. If i continue giving all to them, i would lugi! its not that i am scare of lugi-ing, but whats the point of it all? In the end, the party who is suffering is me! I am not so stupid! Through the years, i am able to judge which friends are for life, and who are not. I know who you are... i really do... i wanna meet up with you 30 years later and talked about the good old times...

If you are nice to me, i will be nice to u..
if u r lousy, fork off!

p/s: I may look stupid, but i am not stupid!:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter