Janeism

Thursday, January 26, 2006

just bored..

lunchtime...
i am really in cny mood now... no mood to work man!! juz feel like relaxing and hanging out... but after cny, there will be no more holidays... til april...
but its ok.. Feb is a short month, so will pass by very fast. Then... my contract will end in mid march.. then i can slack all the way! waahaa.. hopefully i will be able to find a job which I can start work in April.... god bless me?

anyway, i am planning to go to my beloved TW after my contract end... hve already start researching... so exciting... the mountains, the people, the animals, the culture, the food, the place... everything... how i wish i can fly over now! hopefully i can go there successfully lah.. now is all talk no action yet! and hopefully i can catch my zchen in action! hahaa.. that will be double happiness!

naaaaruuuuuuwannnnnnnnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter