Janeism

Monday, January 23, 2006

I pass secondary school

At the end of secondary school, students should
have moral integrity Yup! my moral integrity is quite strong! good job DSS!
have care and concern for others yes.. i am a very caring person..... yes yes...
be able to work in teams and value every contribution yes.. i can work in team... and ya.. i mean...
be enterprising and innovative failed! if i am, i wont be sitting here blogging at this hour... next!
possess a broad-based foundation for further education ya.. i believe i was broad enough to pursue my degree.. so i think.. i am ok here
believe in their ability yes.. i always believe i can do it.. juz a matter of whether I WANT to do it or not...
have an appreciation for aesthetics shit man!! can u believe it?? I dont know whats the meaning of aesthetics!!! wahahaha.. but i think its something related to beauty of things.. is it?? they shouldnt be using such chim word what!! who can understand???
know and believe in Singapore yes... i know Singapore pretty well... and i believe the gahmen too... they will bring Singapore forward.. yes...

So, I think i passed my secondary school too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter