Janeism

Sunday, October 23, 2005

charity shows.... again....

yes... its charity show time again.... yawnz...

guess its the numerous occurance of such shows.. which really made me soooo sianz of them all. every time the performers fall down.. i will think of them as acting. so so sick of charity shows.

But last year cancer charity show was good...... bcoz they invited my zchen! This year... mistake number 1.... never invite zchen!!!!!
haha.. maybe they did.. juz that my zchen is tooo busy to entertain such nonsense.....

oh yes... they invited ah cheng!!! but its the taiwan ah cheng.. not my msian ah cheng! hahaha bleah!!!! lousy!

well.... kinda evil of me to juz brush aside such charity stuff.. maybe 1 day.. i might need such helps?!?! well... hopefully not.......

whatever lah..... as long as they got the $ they want, and not from me... thats it..... i am cool..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter