Janeism

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I saw Zchen yesterday!!!

Yesterday, my idol Zchen came to Singapore for some performance. I went to catch it, of course!

After the performance, I was on a stationery bus when I spotted a familiar figure standing .. It's my Zchen!!
I Shouted: 张智成!!! 可以过来吗?
He obliged and walked over. I was overjoyed , shook his hand and told him he was great! Asked him where he is going.. He said hes goin to town for a little walk... And he was waiting for a cab...

Then I went to a place which looks like a hotel and rested at the lobby...
Then saw Zchen came in!! He is living in this particular hotel! I said hi to him again. He was like exclaiming oh you are here waiting for me?? Told him, no... I lived nearby here... Then asked him where did he go? He said not too far, just around the hotel area actually. Then I joked.. So did you walked around the hotel or juz stand 1 side. He found my joke funny and laughed.I asked if hes so familiar with SGP, and told him my friend once saw him @ orchard.. He said he come to sgp a few times a year... And hes very familiar with sgp.. That he can even take a bus to travel around. Told me he can take 190 to go orchard. (Wow!! ). Then I asked him... Don’t tell me you got ezlink card also??? He said yes.. He got it.. hahaha

He sat down and talked more to him... I asked him what is his program for tomorrow, and he told me hes got a performance @ Jurong East tomorrow... He then go over to the counter to find a brochure which will show the details of the performance. But he took the wrong brochure which shows JB! I "scolded" him not to sabo me!

Then I woke up... Its all just a dream... A nice dream! How I wish I can be in the dream longer.. It’s the 1st time I got sooo near to my idol!
Hahah! Funny huh???:P

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

  • hehehe. Almost had me fooled. :P

    By Blogger Astafas, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter