Janeism

Sunday, October 16, 2005

the crazy fan strikes again!


what do i mean? Well... i am chasing my idol ZChen beyond my boundary! What i mean is that.... i am goin Malaysia to catch him! haha... yesterday, i went to JB to collect the tix which will allow me to go for his promo tour next sunday @ JB also. Wow.. i am really crazy right? I can't believe myself too... to such an extreme extent..

Well.. i think next sunday. I need to bring my Singapore flag along, to show him that ME all the way from Singapore is crossing over the sea just to see him. Guess he will be damn touched... and maybe... he will fall in love with me...
Issue is... should we go public on our relationship? or hush hush about it?? Hmm.. i think i better give this important issue a big thought over these few days!

1 Comments:

  • Wooo!!! And when I heard of your mobile giving me the overseas signal... I know.. For sure. Jane's chasing her dream!

    By Blogger Astafas, at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter