Janeism

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jane was murdered!

This is an extract from my SMSes... Quite hilarious! Pls relate it to
the orchard chopped body case of the filipino maid, Jane.
Though I really must clear the air here... I am still alive and kicking!

Really! Don't be scare!!

Bestmate: jane was murdered! U the body found in orchard!
Jane: choy!! Don't suay mouth lah!
Bestmate: when is the wake? I go bai bai
Jane:(forgot what was my reply )

It was raining....
Jane: best mate, I feel very cold.... Can you burn some clothes for
me....?
Bestmate: your season is over.. Pls go back to where you belong
Jane: but I cant bear to leave you.. I miss u leh
Bestmate: just go..
Jane: but I don't know where I should go... Shd I go orchard or
macritchie?
Bestmate: just go... God will lead the way.....

Hahahaa..... Inspired by my stupid bestmate in sgp! Anyway, these is all craps.. not to be taken seriously ok?

I am really still alive! In one piece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter