Janeism

Saturday, October 01, 2005

My prince Z is coming to town!(to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town)

Look!!!! A message which I read and my heart skipped a beat!! Yes... my fave idol is coming to visit me finally!!!! Wooohooooo!!!


Missy_Promo 時間:2005/9/29 17:52
z chen K BOX!!
hey hey! dear all singapore fans!! Z Chen is coming to Singapore for [Happiness] album promotion!!! thus, all fans stay alert to this discussion panel for events & dates ya? =p

there will be an up close & personal meet z chen session this time!!!!

cheerzz

It has been a while since I saw my idol... last time saw him was in Jan... wow.. how time flies... til today... I am still faithful to him! Will he remember me? (he claimed he got good memory one) hehe Will be anticipating to "chase" him!
Any1 wanna join me?

ZChen!!
Zchen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter